Monday, July 15, 2013

Yogurt Sauce for Tuna Burger


So as far as this recipe goes...I wrote it down without many measurements. I apologize. This is fairly embarrassing. The thing is, I said I would post this in the Tuna Burger post. So here it is. (Oh this is also technically an addition to the Daring Cook's yogurt challenge.)

No new photo either:

Herb Yogurt Sauce 

Ingredients for one serving:
1/8 c homemade yogurt (ok, store-bought works too)
fresh thyme
fresh oregano
some worcester sauce
some mustard
3/4 tsp honey
salt & pepper


Mix everything together. My note said that I added more worcester sauce then mustard, so that may be helpful. I remember it being delicious. Just keep tasting it until it's satisfactory and smear it on a tuna burger. Nothin' fancy!
:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...